Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Mar 28th, 2024, 10:25am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Facebook Sicko (Read 2567 times)
cromwell
(Offline)
Forum Moderator

Facebook Sicko
Jul 16th, 2010, 11:02am

THE creator of a sick internet tribute to killer Raoul Moat was yesterday revealed as an unemployed single mum. Siobhan O'Dowd, 21, took down her Facebook page - which had attracted 38,000 supporters.  

O'Dowd set up the "RIP Raoul Moat You Legend!" site as the gunmen hid for six days from police after shooting his ex-girlfriend, killing her new boyfriend and blinding a cop.  

She said: "I just put it up for me and my friends. There's no way I agree with what he did. I just felt sorry for him." Earlier O'Dowd, of Burnley, tried to claim Moat was a "legend" because he "hid from police for a week. That were funny."  

Moat, 37, killed himself in Rothbury, Northumberland. The father of three had blasted Sam Stobbart, 22, who dumped him while he was in jail, killed her lover Chris Brown, 29, and shot PC David Rathband, 42.  

O'Dowd, whose three-year-old daughter's father has served time for burglary, said the shootings were "a bit harsh". A neighbour, who did not wish to be named, said: "I can't believe she set this page up. She's not the sharpest tool in the box but there's not normally any harm in her."
2010-07-16_093612.png (454 downloads)  

2010-07-16_093612.png

Don't steal The government hates competition
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print