Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Mar 28th, 2024, 1:03pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mum dumps 6 kids (Read 2717 times)
cromwell
(Offline)
Forum Moderator

Mum dumps 6 kids
Jun 10th, 2009, 1:03pm

A MUM of six has ditched her kids and run off with her son’s 18-YEAR-OLD best pal.  

Debbie Mallinson, 36, fled her council semi after telling her shocked children: “I can’t help who I fall in love with.” She then moved in with baby-faced toyboy Adam Caban in Falmouth, Cornwall.  

Mallinson’s eldest sons, aged 15 and ten, are now living with relatives. Her other kids — a girl of eight, a boy of six, a boy of five and a girl aged three — are in foster care. And an ex-partner of the runaway mum branded her a “disgrace” last night — and sneered: “She falls in love more often than she gives birth.”  

The man, who fathered three of the brunette’s six children, hit out after she deserted her young family. Mallinson fled her council home after climbing out of a window and sprinting down the front path into a waiting cab.  

Her 15-year-old eldest son had earlier caught her on the phone telling Adam, his best friend, that she loved him. Before she left, Mallinson told her children: “I can’t help who I fall in love with.”  

But her disgusted ex said: “It breaks my heart — she doesn’t give a stuff about anyone but her.” Mallinson, whose children were fathered by FOUR dads, is living with baby-faced Adam at his sister’s home in Falmouth, Cornwall.  

Before walking out two weeks ago, she phoned social services saying she couldn’t cope and was going off to live with her lover. Her furious former partner said last night: “This woman is an absolute disgrace as a mother.  
“First she has an affair with her son’s best friend, then she dumps her kids to move in with him.  

“She’s now living with him while her youngest children and my kids are staying with strangers. It breaks my heart and makes my blood boil in equal measure. “She’s told social services she wants the kids back eventually and wants to bring them up with her new boyfriend.  

“But they are living with his sister and don’t have any money. “Anyway, she can’t just turn up and be a mum when she likes. It is just not fair on the children.” Mallinson — whose youngsters cannot be identified — stormed out of her three-bed semi after a blazing row with her teenage son.  

He and his eldest brother, who is ten, are now living with their grandparents and father respectively.

Don't steal The government hates competition
  IP Logged
cromwell
(Offline)
Forum Moderator

Re: Mum dumps 6 kids
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2009, 1:04pm

Children were fathered by FOUR dads, NEVER DID A DAYS WORK IN HER LIFE  Angry Angry Angry Angry

Don't steal The government hates competition
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print