Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Mar 28th, 2024, 6:32pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Oad of the Chosen People (Read 2154 times)
cromwell
(Offline)
Forum Moderator

Oad of the Chosen People
Feb 5th, 2009, 6:44pm

And lo the Lord looked upon the fate of his Chosen People and saw that they had been sore tested  

And the Lord looked upon the covenant between Beelzebub and the RedShi’ite and saw that it was bad.  

And the Lord said “I have tested my chosen people and they have kept the Faith therefore I wilt a grant them favour for one time."  

And lo the Lord sent the madness upon Rafael and caused with to rant, and spit and be not Keane  

And the Lord did sent Cahill to torment the red hoards and sent them back to the land of the Norse with much lamenting and rending of replica shirts  

And he who is large of girth and serveth at the tables did cry out for a judge to take his part but the demon Thomas was nowhere to be found and his spawn Clattenburg had been cast into outer darkness and the Lord sent instead the righteous judge Wy Lee he who is even of the hand and wieldeth the red and the yellow without fear or favour.  

And at the last the Lord did sent a child – the son of the goose – to smite the kopi’tes and the Redshi’tes.  

And there was much clamour and rejoicing and weeping with joy amongst the Chosen People.  

The streets of Gwladys and the road of Bullens rang with songs of praise to the Moyesiah and the son of the goose and even to he from the lowlands who drinketh much and is rarely seen upon the field of combat.  

And lo it was good to be alive on that day

Don't steal The government hates competition
  IP Logged
cromwell
(Offline)
Forum Moderator

Re: Oad of the Chosen People
Reply #1 - Feb 5th, 2009, 7:19pm

Very important  

You all must look at this, and save it for your grandchildren, its great to be alive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoVHP...eature=related

Don't steal The government hates competition
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print