Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Apr 16th, 2024, 3:32pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Named, Baby P murderers (Read 9068 times)
haga
(Offline)
Administrator

Named, Baby P murderers
Nov 19th, 2008, 4:50pm

The papers may be banned from naming and shaming the vile bastards that killed this poor little guy, but I aint!
Why should they have anonimity, they deserve what they get in prison, but at the moment no one knows who they are,

They are; Tracey Connolly and Steven Barker of Penhurst Rd, Tottenham, and Jason Owen is the paedo lodger.

I urge everybody to pass this on, name and shame in the hope that their life in prison will be one long torture for them.

That poor little boy deserves revenge, Rest in peace little man

haga

IP Logged
cromwell
(Offline)
Forum Moderator

Re: Named, Baby P murderers
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2008, 6:57pm

Will do m8, and that Sociall worker should get the sack.

Don't steal The government hates competition
  IP Logged
chub
(Offline)
Media Exchange Member

Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2008, 7:08pm

and heres their photos
baby-ps-killers.jpg (564 downloads)  

baby-ps-killers.jpg

why rest on your laurels when you can rest on your hardys!
  IP Logged
haga
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #3 - Nov 20th, 2008, 7:51pm

Nice one chub, just hope someone knows someone in nick where they are being held, nuff said
haga

IP Logged
chub
(Offline)
Media Exchange Member

Reply #4 - Nov 21st, 2008, 12:04pm

i wish it was me that met them.

IP Logged
cromwell
(Offline)
Forum Moderator

Reply #5 - Nov 22nd, 2008, 3:42pm

MPs have expressed concern at suggestions the mother of Baby P could be granted a new identity - costing taxpayers millions of pounds.

Amid claims that the 27-year-old's lawyers are preparing to invoke human rights legislation to assure her anonymity for life, there were immediate complaints at the potential bill to the public of such a move.

Tory MP Andrew Rosindell insisted on Saturday there should be no consideration of the matter until she had spent many years behind bars.
A judge has warned that the three people convicted of involvement in the killing of Baby P in August last year were facing "substantial" terms in prison. As well as the toddler's mother, her 32-year-old boyfriend and their lodger, Jason Owen, 36, will be sentenced at the Old Bailey on December 15 for causing or allowing his death.

Baby P died in a blood-splattered cot in Haringey, north London, in August last year. He had suffered more than 50 injuries despite repeated visits by the authorities.

The Daily Mail reported on Saturday that the mother's lawyers were set to argue that her life would be at risk if identified after her release.

As well as a new identity, she could receive 24-hour police protection.
Mr Rosindell said: "There is likely to be permanent hatred towards those people who are guilty and for that reason I would imagine, based on past precedent, that the authorities would consider some sort of protection or fresh identity for that person.

"One of the reasons [Moors Murderer] Myra Hindley was never released was because her safety outside jail could not be assured. It's a big problem, but from the public's point of view, they are not going to be very happy about a person given special treatment and lots of money spent on them when they have committed such an evil crime."

The Ministry of Justice said any suggestion of anonymity for the mother was "pure speculation". The matter would be decided by the courts at a later time. A spokesman said: "She's not even been sentenced yet and something like this usually comes towards the end of a person's sentence. It's not something that is imminent."

Don't steal The government hates competition
  IP Logged
chub
(Offline)
Media Exchange Member

Reply #6 - Nov 23rd, 2008, 9:30am

thats crazy...after all,theres PLENTY of people who would gladly "rearange" their faces for nothing.....me,for one... Angry

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print