Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Mar 28th, 2024, 3:22pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jonathan Ross (Read 3904 times)
ultramol
(Offline)
God

Jonathan Ross
Oct 31st, 2008, 12:55pm

Don't know about you but it makes me spit blood at the thought of that ar@ehole Ross living the life he does with my effing money. He is not funny ,nor in my opinion has he ever been, for the simple reason he tries to hard because he's not naturally funny. As for the other one, Russel Brand his stand up routines are quite clever but has he dropped one big boll@ck associating himself with Ross. They should have sacked the Bast@rd. You may have noticed I am not a fan.... Wink
What do you think?

IP Logged
sleepy
(Offline)
Forum Moderator

Baldly Going!

Re: Jonathan Ross
Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2008, 4:50pm

Have to agree totally with you m8.
Ross is as funny as a root canal and the other idiot is so far up himself he can't see what a total @rse he's made of himself.
They've both done themselves quite a bit of damage but it serves them right.

Make It So!
  IP Logged
haga
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #2 - Oct 31st, 2008, 6:07pm

My opinion for what it's worth, Ross is grossly over paid for his tiny talent, he is a crap interviewer and always turns what ever subject someone is talking about round to himself, he's a big headed nobody and a chancer, £6m a year, yeah right.  
Russell Brand is just a chancer, I've tried to like him but I'm sorry, he just aint funny.  
However, the BBC is to blame, the show was pre recorded and someone should have cut the offending bit before it went out.  
Initially only 2 people complained, the media got hold of it and now over 30,000 have complained. As has been said, is it really that news worthy, there are far more things going on in the world that need reporting other than two talentless pr*tts making fools of themselves.  
Rant over  
haga

IP Logged
zapstrap
(Offline)

Reply #3 - Nov 13th, 2008, 8:03pm

I'm glad it was broadcast - otherwise they would have got away with it and it would have been covered up.  

They both liked the sound of their own voices so much they didn't know when to stop - well they do now!

Maybe we will get some quality broadcasting now instead of bowing to populist, lowbrow, dumbdown, intelligence insulting t0ssers like these two!

You may have guessed I don't like them very much!

Zap

I think therefore I am.... but what if I think I am not?
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print