Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Mar 28th, 2024, 5:33pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Latest TM6900HDChanListandSoftcam 170408 for newbi (Read 4687 times)
bigglesk
(Offline)
God
Media Exchange Member

The wealth ye find,
another keeps.
(Fact!)

Latest TM6900HDChanListandSoftcam 170408 for newbi
Apr 17th, 2008, 11:09pm

I have uploaded this for those that are new to this rxr. I think my list is a good starting point, especially for those new to the hobby and don't know what is what.

The "Fav's" contain ALL the popular chan's that we can decrypt (some are occasional ones). There are no Sly chans in the Fav's and have been selected to my requirements.
Within the Fav's, chans have been grouped into types and some idents/names have been altered slightly to make ident of chan easier. For example, if you see (A) after or within a chan ident, this means that it is for ADULTS only ( there being "Day & Night"). Within the HD chan list there are no Sly chan's. Premier chan's have also been altered slightly for better ident.
No Radio chan's or "FreeView" have been included and the "SoftCam" is current and up-to-date as of today only.

As far as I know, all current TP's have been inserted. This list is NOT for those using Usals but for DiSEqC 1.2 and covers all satellites available from 45W to 45E and they have all been activated, as you may be able to see more/different, satellites than I can. If you do a search for additional chan's it is simplified.

It is important that you make a copy of your own "Chan List" before downloading mine.

I will not go into detail as to how you d/l files/chanLists etc., to the rxr as it would take too long and there are too many variables depending on your set-up. Just ask on the forum!!!

Having used this rxr for some time, I think that it an exceptional rxr and lends its-self to our hobby. It can be updated easily either by a mass storage device (USB) or direct from your PC via the RS232 and Null modem cable. Another factor is that (so far), it has been well suported.  

I do like to help others when I can.

PS. Please note that there are now two Fav's for Thor 1W, one for Nagra and the other for conax. The adult and HD chans have also been updated as have some TP's.

Admin pse note: I was unable to delete my previous upload/post on this subject.

Keith to some, bigglesk to others
TM6900HDChanListandSoftcam170408.rar (attachment deleted)  

Seeds ye sow, another reaps; /
  IP Logged
bigglesk
(Offline)
God
Media Exchange Member

The wealth ye find,
another keeps.
(Fact!)

Re: Latest TM6900HDChanListandSoftcam 170408 for n
Reply #1 - May 17th, 2008, 8:22am

I have deleted my current ver of Darkman ver 187 d/l and re-installed it so perhaps now it will work better!!!

IP Logged
bigglesk
(Offline)
God
Media Exchange Member

The wealth ye find,
another keeps.
(Fact!)

Re: Latest TM6900HDChanListandSoftcam 170408 for n
Reply #2 - Jul 8th, 2008, 8:26pm

I know that this one works...Dated 230608. I am having difficulties in updating the chan list from my receiver. At this time I am not able to use the NDFEditor as it wont recognize the file. This one, however, is recognized by the Editor.

Admin pse note that I can't delete my previous "Chan List".

PS. The date on the file should read 230608

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print