Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Apr 16th, 2024, 4:03pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Led Zep gig (Read 7283 times)
haga
(Offline)
Administrator

Led Zep gig
Sep 13th, 2007, 3:38pm

After non stop trying for 24 hours to get on the site to register for the Led Zep reunion concert I finally managed, I'd sell my body parts for tickets to this,
anyone else been trying?
The server melted in the first hour of announcing the gig after 20 million people worldwide tried to pre register for tickets.
I'll know by the 1st october if I was succesful, but the way my lucks been lately, I doubt I'll get any.  Sad
haga

IP Logged
bill2000
(Offline)
God
Cardshare

Re: Led Zep gig
Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2007, 7:33pm

You're far too old for that crack anyway Steve Grin

Bill

www.costacartridge.com or contact Bill; costacartridge@gmail.com or phone the shop +34 633 0800 33
WWW bill2000   IP Logged
haga
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #2 - Sep 13th, 2007, 9:02pm

hiya mate. never to old, they will never play together again, this is a one off, I just have to get tickets,  
Hope you and yours are all ok mate
steve

IP Logged
kev
(Offline)
Media Exchange Member

Reply #3 - Sep 14th, 2007, 8:58pm

IP Logged
haga
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #4 - Sep 15th, 2007, 10:39am

Makes you laugh, they and all ticket sellers haven't got any tickets to sell, they haven't been released and 23,000 tickets are all that are available, and they are going by ballot, there are a few hospitality tickets about but not many, a bloke was advertising this week that he would pay up to £5000 for a ticket, all my mates have registered for me and most of my family, so may get lucky.
haga

IP Logged
bill2000
(Offline)
God
Cardshare

Reply #5 - Sep 15th, 2007, 2:38pm

We're all fine thanks Steve Wink......just need a holiday Cool

Bill

www.costacartridge.com or contact Bill; costacartridge@gmail.com or phone the shop +34 633 0800 33
WWW bill2000   IP Logged
sc0tty
(Offline)
Media Exchange Member

devil inside

Reply #6 - Sep 15th, 2007, 7:38pm

Hi Haga,
I tried for last 2 days the site was down but managed to reg today don't hold out much hope,
I recon after this one off they'll do a tour by popular demand, good luck with lottery (I can't even win a tenner !)

IP Logged
haga
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #7 - Sep 16th, 2007, 11:37am

Hi mate, I can't see them doing a tour, Jason Bonham is contracted to other bands (Foreigner for one) so they will need a drummer and apart from Zak Starkey no one else will do it, as Jason is the son of the legendary John the line up is as near perfect as possible, I just can't see it happening, would be good if it did, I've dusted off all my old Zep albums and listening to them again, I'd forgotten how good most of them are.  Wink
haga

IP Logged
hacking45
(Offline)
Media Exchange Member

Hello to  u all and
thanks 2 stev

Reply #8 - Sep 16th, 2007, 8:22pm

nice 1  got  4  Grin

hacking45   IP Logged
Nick
(Offline)
God
Media Exchange Member

Reply #9 - Sep 18th, 2007, 11:04am

Nacking, you say you have 4 ??
I've registered, but doubt very much about getting them, still gotta try tho.  When do you know if you haven't got them ?

Nick

IP Logged
haga
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #10 - Sep 18th, 2007, 1:29pm

Hacking hasn't got any mate, just wishful thinking, if you've registered they will notify you by 1st October to let you know if your lucky enough to have 2.
haga

IP Logged
pip4you
(Offline)
God

Reply #11 - Sep 20th, 2007, 12:36am

best of luck steve if you get any i no a few m8's have applied if there is any going i will contact you via e-mail i love to go myself anyway did you watch the clip of my daughter singing blackdog not bad for 7 year's she is 9 now and sing's it better and into bike's right little rock chick. catch u later its busy being a single parent  pip Wink

IP Logged
haga
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #12 - Sep 20th, 2007, 3:23pm

hiya pip, she's certainly one to keep an eye on for the future mate, she has talent, you seem to be copping ok mate as a single parent.
I aint holding my breath for any tickets, I've resigned myself to not going, it may be caught on camera and sold on DVD at some point.
steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print