Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Mar 29th, 2024, 4:15pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
help please (Read 3422 times)
blobchamp
(Offline)

help please
Sep 3rd, 2007, 7:42pm

hi  
 cant pick up art sport on hotbird 12.015 or premiumsport(digitalb card)on eutelsat 11.449 anyone picking these up on any different tps or sats please.

IP Logged
Steve
(Offline)
Administrator

Re: help please
Reply #1 - Sep 3rd, 2007, 9:07pm

I have them ok at the moment, is this the first time you have looked for them or have you already scanned them in and lost them?

Might be worth checking your dish size, you would need an 80cm in the UK and most of europe for these sats.

The other issue might be with your LNB, both of those channels are horizontally polarized, your LNB might be failing or your box might not be sending the right voltage to the LNB. Worth swapping it if you can to eliminate it from the problem!

'Action is eloquence.' - William Shakespeare
WWW Steve Steve ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   IP Logged
acid
(Offline)
God

Feyenoord Rotterdam

Re: help please
Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2007, 8:45pm

Works fine here to , dish size does matter but but before you check the lnb if it works correctly check the coax aswell with the connections  and this could be it aswell the dish is not lined out correctly ( means that you get the strong signals without a problem , but the weaker signals not or in tetrix style )

with a pint in me hand
i travel all over this land .
LARGER
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print