Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Mar 28th, 2024, 5:52pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anbody know where the BBC springwatch feeds are? (Read 8214 times)
mattk
(Offline)
God
Media Exchange Member

Anbody know where the BBC springwatch feeds are?
May 28th, 2007, 3:30pm

If anyone has any info on this years BBC Springwatch feeds be grateful. Not sure if they are going to use the same transponders as last year nothing on those as yet. Looks like they aren't using the same transponders S4C was on one of them. Don't even know if they will use 1.W this year?

« Last Edit: May 28th, 2007, 5:45pm by mattk »  

"Social outcast in training" - Echostar AD3000IP, Matrix Reborn, MM/Matrix Reloaded, 1.3 metre prime focus motorised and loads of cabling!
9390550 mattk71   IP Logged
Steve
(Offline)
Administrator

Re: Anbody know where the BBC springwatch feeds ar
Reply #1 - May 28th, 2007, 7:55pm

15w 11644 V 6076 7/8  
id:Springwatch

There should be others about, try 1w and 12.5w as the Beeb like to use these for various outside broadcast stuff

'Action is eloquence.' - William Shakespeare
WWW Steve Steve ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   IP Logged
Steve
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #2 - May 28th, 2007, 8:19pm

Just noticed its in 4:2:2 so make sure your box can cope with the signal, it's fine with my skystar card in the comp but the dreambox doesnt like it undecided

WWW Steve Steve ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   IP Logged
mattk
(Offline)
God
Media Exchange Member

Reply #3 - May 28th, 2007, 9:20pm

Thanks Steve , typical though I haven't got my motorised dish set up here after I moved so just put up an 80cm on 1.w and now the feeds are on 15.W  Roll Eyes

Did you notice if it was the Scotland end of the feed or the Devon one? More after the Scottish one.  

Any more info would be great if you happen to find anymore frequencies, I'll reposition the dish to 15.w and hopefully have better luck tomorrow!

Running a skystar 2 and worked fine last year on 4:2:2

"Social outcast in training" - Echostar AD3000IP, Matrix Reborn, MM/Matrix Reloaded, 1.3 metre prime focus motorised and loads of cabling!
Steve
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #4 - May 28th, 2007, 9:41pm

It was from Devon, didnt realise they were in Scotland as well. If I spot anything else I'll post it here

Steve
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #5 - May 28th, 2007, 9:59pm

Islay 11661v 6076 7/8
Devon 11644v 6076 7/8

mattk
(Offline)
God
Media Exchange Member

Reply #6 - May 28th, 2007, 11:24pm

Fantastic thanks Steve  Grin will get my little 80cm pointing at 15.w tomorrow and see how I go.  Hoping to get my 1.3 back up at some point but location is a major problem here and lanlord's only just agreed to it  Roll Eyes

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print