Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Mar 28th, 2024, 2:04pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What is available without a card! (MY view) (Read 1623 times)
bigglesk
(Offline)
God
Media Exchange Member

The wealth ye find,
another keeps.
(Fact!)

What is available without a card! (MY view)
Oct 6th, 2006, 10:51pm

What can you get without a card?

I can only give you what I can get with a TM1500ci+ and/or a Dragon cam. Hopefully, it will help some of you (I hope!!!!)

The latest Patch for the TM1500ci+ and also the latest dragon (predator file) should get you at least the following: -  

MGM; Showtime; Cinimatk; Hollywood; Odiseacast; Hollywood Port; Canal 18; Hollywoodcast; somes; Biography; Historiacast; Historia & odisa on 30W perhaps others.
Nat Geo Poland; Reality, etc, etc, you find out, on 15W.

AB Motors; XXL; XDream; TPS; Multivision and several others on 13E. Not forgetting BBC Prime.

Half a dozen on 5E inc. PG (Hustler). I will stop there, other than Easy TV and two TCM chans on 19.2. There are several other chans that are FTA on 19.2

Note: Even when TPS and MultiV go, many of the above remain.

Just trying to help the new people. That is why I have posted this.

Perchance there is a new Satellite that you have not looked at. I do know that there are other chans available, but in my mind not very important…..Well! That is what I think.

Things are not too bad, unlike about two weeks ago!!!!! What will tomorrow bring????  

I do appreciate that others will get more or less than me. It is dependant on ones location. I would appreciate the comments as to what others can get without a card, so that I can check it out.

bigglesk

Just in passing, I will be in Worcester on the 23rd of Oct staying at the Travelodge hotel To meet one or two members. I will be there from about 1300 hours on Monday(23rd) until approx 10 am on Tuesday. Just turn up, or PM me.

Seeds ye sow, another reaps; /
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print