Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Mar 28th, 2024, 8:22pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Private Messages (Read 3804 times)
Irishsat
(Offline)

Private Messages
Jan 21st, 2005, 10:01pm

Hi Steve,  

Private messages are only possible once you have 5 posts.  My post count has suddenly reduced below this so I need to do some posting!!

Can this rule be altered to cater for infrequent posters like myself. Smiley

IP Logged
Irishsat
(Offline)

Re: Private Messages
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2005, 10:03pm

I understand the point behind the rule but does it encourage pointless posts from new signings to raise post count?.

IP Logged
Steve
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #2 - Jan 21st, 2005, 10:16pm

The site has various features available to regular users of it. The PM system is one of them. We have operated the mimimun post system for some time now and I'm afraid that is not going to change.

I have checked your post count and cant see anything missing. How many posts do you think you've made?

'Action is eloquence.' - William Shakespeare
WWW Steve Steve ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   IP Logged
Irishsat
(Offline)

Reply #3 - Jan 22nd, 2005, 9:57am

That's a fair point Steve. This is an excellent site and I understand that some features are only made available to regular users.  

I was able to PM until yesterday having posted 5 messages but yesterday my post count reduced to 2 - don't know why -  so I had to make a few more in order to reply to a PM I received.  

Its no big deal but I thought I should bring it to your attention in case you were not aware of the issue.  Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print