Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Apr 16th, 2024, 2:22pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Rules ??? (Read 26542 times)
invalid
(Offline)

Re: Rules ???
Reply #15 - Jun 3rd, 2004, 7:38pm

There is a difference between italy & uk Sly m8.
Sly italy OK 2 talk about http://www.steves-homepage.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=2s

H.

IP Logged
bill2000
(Offline)
God
Cardshare

Reply #16 - Jun 3rd, 2004, 7:41pm

I can recommend Toecutters site for you mate as they just love to argue the toss about anything there instead of discussing the world of sat in a helpful and polite manner kiss

Bill

www.costacartridge.com or contact Bill; costacartridge@gmail.com or phone the shop +34 633 0800 33
WWW bill2000   IP Logged
Shriver
(Offline)

Reply #17 - Jun 3rd, 2004, 7:48pm

Quote from bill2000   on Jun 3rd, 2004, 7:41pm:
I can recommend Toecutters site for you mate as they just love to argue the toss about anything there instead of discussing the world of sat in a helpful and polite manner kiss

Bill

If you can recommend it you must be a member there, I on the other hand avoid sites that are rude and require a payment, however low, if its for a worth charity then thats different.
I shall therefore decline you'r recomendation to join Toecutters, which I believe to be in bad taste on your behalf.

IP Logged
fatbloke
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jun 3rd, 2004, 7:58pm

toecutters does not in fact require a payment to access the site.
there is an as yet unspecified area of the site which has payment access, however the old site (love it or hate it) is still available for free

FB

IP Logged
bill2000
(Offline)
God
Cardshare

Reply #19 - Jun 3rd, 2004, 7:58pm

You're still here then?

Bill

ps....you have to join a site to have a look round you know Grin

www.costacartridge.com or contact Bill; costacartridge@gmail.com or phone the shop +34 633 0800 33
WWW bill2000   IP Logged
Shriver
(Offline)

Reply #20 - Jun 3rd, 2004, 8:05pm

Your attempt at humour is about as sucessfull as your post, or maybe that's just a little to profound for you.  Grin

IP Logged
bill2000
(Offline)
God
Cardshare

Reply #21 - Jun 3rd, 2004, 8:09pm

So, anyway mate, how can we help you?, what gear do you have? and do you have any info you would like to share with us concerning our hobby?

Bill

WWW bill2000   IP Logged
Termy
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #22 - Jun 3rd, 2004, 8:11pm

Quote from Shriver   on Jun 3rd, 2004, 8:05pm:
Your attempt at humour is about as sucessfull as your post, or maybe that's just a little to profound for you.  Grin

Listen m8, this IS  a very friendly site. As mentioned, if you do not find it to your taste then you are quite free to leave. We all take the time to help others freely.

Please keep your answers polite or you will be warned, then banned.

Many thanx.

WWW Termy   IP Logged
blue604
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jun 3rd, 2004, 8:13pm

GrinShriver,
                 I'll point out a few facts, which you may or may not take on board.
Very few boards stay alive when they cross the invisible threshholds; these are usually anything to do with hacking u.k. TV. or getting the HOBBY boards noticed by various prov's because they publish variable numbers.
The boards of all nations in Europe and the middle East, the States and Canada are only tolerated by the prov's simply to keep tabs on the progress of the hobby guys.
To rock the website is so easy and it is best to use the PM's for more advanced information.....the prov's have a duty to their customers to close ALL or ANY website that runs close to that invisible threshhold, and if the sites are driven underground the information you require will be harder to secure.
There are around 5 top satellite boards and believe it or believe it not, this board is one of the top 5.
Welcome anyway mate....enjoy your stay... Grin

IP Logged
Shriver
(Offline)

Reply #24 - Jun 3rd, 2004, 8:29pm

Quote from bill2000   on Jun 3rd, 2004, 8:09pm:
So, anyway mate, how can we help you?, what gear do you have? and do you have any info you would like to share with us concerning our hobby?

Bill

Over the years I have accumalated many things but my Present Set up is mainly a 1.2 motorised dish and a Dreambox 7000s
Other peices I have include
1 x Dreambox 7000s
1 x Humax 5400
1 x Echostar 3000ip
1 x @Skybox (not for Sky Digital)
1 x 1.5m PM dish motorised
1 x 1.2 o/s dish motorised
1 x 1.1 o/s dish motorised
1 x 1.0 o/s dish motorised
2 x Conax cams (diferent version obviously)
2 x Viaccess cams 1 black 1 red
1 x Matrix Reloaded cam
1 x Magic Module & programmer
1 x Irdeto cam
1 x Seca v1.05 cam
1 x Elvis programmer
1 x Appolo programmer
1 x Keymaster programmer
1 x Cass Interface mk1
plus some other odds and sods.

And as for any relevant info, what exactly do you wish to know, please ask and if I can possibly help, I shall.

IP Logged
bill2000
(Offline)
God
Cardshare

Reply #25 - Jun 3rd, 2004, 8:40pm

Well if you are up on the dreambox and live near Bradford you could always call round here and give me some pointers as I have just got one and would love to know where I can get a satellite settings file for it as I accidently erased all the sat positions that I had manually entered before I got the networking part sorted out.
I have downloaded a settings file from the official site but the Dream Box Edit won't recognise it, so any help on this will be great.

Bill

WWW bill2000   IP Logged
Shriver
(Offline)

Reply #26 - Jun 3rd, 2004, 8:46pm

Do you know the exact name of the file you require, as you are aware there are quite a few files within the root of the dreambox, if you can be more spacific maybe I can be of help to you in locating it.
It took ma around 3 days to get internet access myself, it was not untill I closed down certain firewall applications, that I got it running correctly.

IP Logged
Shriver
(Offline)

Reply #27 - Jun 3rd, 2004, 8:50pm

Go here, you should find this site extreamly usefull, for the Dreambox, check out the tips and how to sections, very informative m8,
http://laurals.net
You can get the latest sat setting here:
http://www.dreamboxsettings.tk

IP Logged
bill2000
(Offline)
God
Cardshare

Reply #28 - Jun 3rd, 2004, 8:53pm

The actual file that i'm looking for is a satellite position file...presumably like the ones I used to d/load to my humax editor which would put all the sat positions and channels etc into the editor and then upload to the box.

Bill

WWW bill2000   IP Logged
Shriver
(Offline)

Reply #29 - Jun 3rd, 2004, 8:55pm

Try the setting here, they are also from pete123 the same guy that does the Humax settings.

http://www.dreamboxsettings.tk

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print