Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Mar 28th, 2024, 5:12pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"Promosat" & Their attitude (Read 3810 times)
bigglesk
(Offline)
God
Media Exchange Member

The wealth ye find,
another keeps.
(Fact!)

"Promosat" & Their attitude
Mar 31st, 2004, 8:33pm

Angry Angry I just paid £53.20 for a TIT card and a Phoenix programmer from our sponser: "Promosat". There is no mention in their promotion that you have to pay EXTRA for the power supply or leads...let alone s/w....The postage is plain EXTORTION. The Tit card is NOTan original version either.They do not know how to programme or give details...Check it out for your self!!! I did not get any return phone call for them to explain, also when I spoke to them they can hardly speak the English language and, that was just their answer phone. The manufactures do not even advertize this programmer.  It is just a circuit board with no cover and they do not enclose any information what-so-ever...just an invoice. I do admit that I did not order the power supply or leads....I didn't know that I had to!!!!! Here is their beautifuly constructed email reply. Quote:

THE OFFER OF TITANIUM CARD + PHOENIX PROGRANMMER HAS NEVER SAID THAT ITS INCLUD CABLE AND POWER SUPPLY AND ALL OUR PROGRAMMER COMES WITHUOUT CABLE AND PS SO YOU HAVE TO ORDER THIS EXTRA FROM THE ACCESSORIE AREA IN OUR SHOP  

INSTRUCTION HOW TO PROGRAMM TITANOIUM YOU FIND THEM IN FORUMS  

Regards,
PROMOSAT UK - Anis Abdellaoui- Director  
Please include last email in your reply as we get a lot of emails a day.

We provide LIVE ONLINE HELP & ADVICE for our customer 24/24 H and 7days/7  

PROMOSAT UK LTD  

Web : www.promosatuk.com ** Email : sales@promosatuk.com

SALES OFFICE: Flat 3 // 36 East way, London, E9 5DJ, United Kingdom
Phone: + 44 7795076336 / +44 7793933491 Fax : +44 20 8558 3528

MSN : sales@promosatuk.com
 PLEASE READ:
This email message, including its attachments, is private, is intended for the recipient herein named and may contain material which is confidential and privileged. No person or persons other than the named recipient may read, copy, rely on, redirect, save or alter the message or any part of it or any attachments to it in any way. Promosat Uk does not accept any legal responsibility whatsoever for the content of this message. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of Promosat Uk unless otherwise specifically stated in the email.

Unquote.

On-line help!  lips sealed lips sealed lips sealed All you get is the answer phone and you have to listen hard to de-scramble what they have said. I leave the rest up to you.....
I like the bit within the last three lines/last paragraph. Just to crown it all, my pc can't find the programmer either.....I did not use one single swear word......... did I  !!!!!!!! The programmer has those small black connectors to adjust voltage etc. and to change from Phoenix to SmartMouse. I wonder what "SmartMouse" is for!!!

Just..."Biggles (K)" Where is that bottle of whisky?

Seeds ye sow, another reaps; /
  IP Logged
BUNTER
Ex Member

Re: "Promosat" & Their attitude
Reply #1 - Apr 1st, 2004, 12:47pm

sorry to here you had some problems mate with our sponsors I on the other hand can not praise them high enough m8.

last week I sent back a faulty loader card but it was not faulty it was my programmer how ever Anis contacted me serveral times to inform of this and sent it back and I got it today and never even charged me postage Grin Wink

as regards to no instructions, your not supposed to get any keith, you see its against the law to do so dealers in the uk are allowed to sell you cards,programmers but not how you are meant to use them doing this could see them ending up in court.

if anyone is stuck doing anything then you come on to a forum such as this and learn m8 the old fashioned way.

with regards to non official cards (white) ones the way things are going with sat army you might have a better bet than the things MOD and his crownies get up too with their so call official files besides you cant get them in this country as all blue card supplies have gone for the time being m8.

if your struggling with the programming side you know we are all here to help you keith m8

regards,
bri

IP Logged
bigglesk
(Offline)
God
Media Exchange Member

The wealth ye find,
another keeps.
(Fact!)

Reply #2 - Apr 1st, 2004, 1:45pm

Cheers for that Bri

I have found the s/w ok and understand what you have said. I have cracked most of how to set it up.The only prob I have now, is where to get the "Load Cryptkey Hex" from. ....I can prog the Tit card with flash and eeprom but do not know what the third file does or how to get it. There is a file called "Titanium SET file" and I don't know what this is for either.  

I will repeat though, that they should have told people that a power supply was needed and was an added extra......The hard ware I have is just a circuit board (not  with USB) just infinity. The good news is that I have found out that I have  (White) titanium card) found out how to prog the blo*** thing except for the above. I am very close to cracking it!!! I have ver.1.06 installed. (I think)

Look after yourself m8.

All the Breast.....biggles (K).....That bottle aint empty yet, but it will be soon... 8) 8) 8) 8) Slurp. I ask the questions so that others can learn!!!!!!

IP Logged
BUNTER
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 1st, 2004, 1:53pm

hiya,unless theres a crypt key in the files already you dont use it just click program Wink

IP Logged
bigglesk
(Offline)
God
Media Exchange Member

The wealth ye find,
another keeps.
(Fact!)

Reply #4 - Apr 1st, 2004, 2:02pm

Fair enough Bri

I have done just that and the sammy recognizes the card....It does not open anything though. What is the "Titanium set file" for though?

Keith

IP Logged
bigglesk
(Offline)
God
Media Exchange Member

The wealth ye find,
another keeps.
(Fact!)

Reply #5 - Apr 1st, 2004, 2:27pm

@bunterrrrr Grin Grin Grin

Tell you what I will do m8. I get my bus tokens on or about the 19th of April ( I can buy a train ticket with them. I am a pensioner) I would love to come up to your part of the world and get educated. I think that you know that I will do what I say. I don't work so can do what I want. You give me a date and a meeting place and I will be there.

It would be nice if there were more people there, but I leave that up to you.

Your friend....."Biggles (K)"...Not seen Mumtaz lately, hope he is ok.

IP Logged
BUNTER
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Apr 1st, 2004, 2:31pm

with the greatest respect I have enough troubles keeping her indoors happy  Tongue Grin Grin

IP Logged
bigglesk
(Offline)
God
Media Exchange Member

The wealth ye find,
another keeps.
(Fact!)

Reply #7 - Apr 1st, 2004, 2:35pm

I have just lost the thread there m8. What has "Her indoors" got to do with this?

Him with one brain cell....biggles (K)

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print