Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Mar 28th, 2024, 10:50pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cryptworks  starts testing new encryption! (Read 5046 times)
crossdynamite
Ex Member

Cryptworks  starts testing new encryption!
Sep 19th, 2003, 2:52am

Digi Turk are testing the new encryption system, so people who get these channels ( on VR3 cards - not sure about real C*W*S cards ???) will find some channels are missing.

The other packages in Cryptworks are not yet testing and the other two that are on VR3 cards are still working 100%.

CD

IP Logged
Steve
(Offline)
Administrator

Re: Cryptworks  starts testing new encryption!
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2003, 12:57pm

This doesnt surprise me if it's true. They've had plenty of time to develop ecm's with the lack of progress hacking it!

'Action is eloquence.' - William Shakespeare
WWW Steve Steve ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   IP Logged
crossdynamite
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2003, 1:34pm

Well i'm sure it is true...

The penta forum i'm on seam to always delete my posts... cos i say things that they don't want people to about about.

Like when I said I got my VR3 card also from ***** they deletd that post and told the forum you can only get VR3 or 2 cards from authorized dealers listed on the form, as they can only provied full support and a valid warranty.

I don't give a f*** what that form says - I got my card from ***** and when it went off it was changed within less than a week, and it's still working nowSmiley

That form want people to send there WORKING VR2 cards back so they can change them for the VR3. They say these VR3 cards will be AU and work for C*W*S Roll Eyes

Electronics Direct said on the form that no need to send your VR2 card back you got from them as it now will be supported Roll Eyes BUT they wanted them back up till last week!

When I told the form last night about people who had paid £300 for a card that will soon not work for C*W*S they just deleted my post. Like they delete all my postsSmiley

I must say things that are true and they don't want people to know, so that they can keep selling these VR3 cards that may only work for Conax soon, or NOT work at all!

I think something funny is going on here (not with *****) but with these so called authorized dealers. I do know that ED is run by MR Alan Reeks and prob all other authorized dealers are!

CD

IP Logged
haga
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2003, 2:36pm

@cd, I'm not having a go at you but do you think it may be the way you write your posts? they come across as very agressive and the way you write upsets many people as it looks like you are constantly having a go, and you do rub people up the wrong way, don't you. It's not about writing the truth or not, as I said, it's the way you write that does it.  
haga

IP Logged
dave.tv
(Offline)
God

Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2003, 5:03pm

i am not just trying to have a pop either but i must agree it is more the style of posting rather than it's content which causes problems for cd. he seems to be a very helpful character but severly in need of a chill pill on numerous occasions Angry Grin please cd try to always remember  that at the end of the day it's only tv Wink

IP Logged
crossdynamite
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2003, 6:03pm

HMM!!

Maybe your right! But! look at the things I said:

(1) VR3 cards will not work with C*W*S 2, as some channels testing in 2 are off with the VR3 - as soon as I posted that it was deleted!

(2) You can get VR3 cards from nesat and not just from authorized dealers listed on the bord - as soon as I posted that it was deleted!

(3) Also when I told them that nesat said that there cards were not the same as theres they said they was  
the same.

But in a later post they said that if I tried to put there VR3 files on the nesat card it would kill the card.

CD

IP Logged
belmando
(Offline)
Forum Moderator

Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2003, 9:23pm

hi m8s

to watch Digiturk (all channels)you will always need a osc with standard  package and Blocker will do the rest!Its up and running on all channels.

regards

HDTV based on CS is future
  IP Logged
Aistys
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Sep 20th, 2003, 12:01pm

all providers that are in cryptoworks its nothing else like s*it Grin there is nothing to watch either Grin

IP Logged
belmando
(Offline)
Forum Moderator

Reply #8 - Sep 20th, 2003, 8:54pm

hi aisty  m8

You sound like a dissappointed cat!(when you can not reach it its not worth it)

There are many members on this board  and all of them cannot be agree with you on this.
Differen tastes ,different channels .

regards

HDTV based on CS is future
  IP Logged
gorth
(Offline)
Forum Moderator

Sweden, home of AIK!

Reply #9 - Sep 21st, 2003, 3:13am

Hi m8's,

I think the English expression is about sour grapes. Grin

gorth 8) 8) 8)

I am not as good as I once was, but am good once as I ever was.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print