Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Mar 28th, 2024, 10:11am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
?RE-Judged (Read 4538 times)
bossman
(Offline)

?RE-Judged
May 3rd, 2003, 7:21pm

Hello Haga

So your telling me you don`t know what you have written? I suppose when you got a computer you did nothing wrong, I just missed the part about not posting for codes, but eh it`s alright to post stuff about pirate cards!!!.

IP Logged
invalid
(Offline)
Media Exchange Member

Re: ?RE-Judged
Reply #1 - May 3rd, 2003, 10:24pm

M8 you are going in the right direction 2 get BANNED.

IP Logged
sbadvm
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #2 - May 3rd, 2003, 11:05pm

@ bossman,

if anyone banned you before m8 then it was probably me.This has obviously been over turned and sorted out now so relax and enjoy the forum.

Seeing as your new here take a little time to read the rules and do some reading of the different forums.You'll find links to files and codes in the links section and if you have any specific problems then choose the right section to ask your question and there will no doubt be someone on hand to give you a speedy reply (hopefully  Grin ).

sbadvm

IP Logged
haga
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #3 - May 3rd, 2003, 11:29pm

@bossman, you odviously have a bee in your bonnet regarding something that I said, I remember most things that happen on this forum but I cannot remember you or the offending post, as I said before, if on a first post you asked for codes or keys you didn't read the rules, we dont have many but we like to stick to the ones we have, thats why we are still here after many other forums closing. As mods we can warn offending members for posting something we feel is not right, and we can remove your post, but, we haven't got the power to ban you, that is left to the admin and there decision is final.
So, do as sbadvm suggests and enjoy the forums for what they are, and don't keep on about something I really can't remember.
haga

IP Logged
gorth
(Offline)
Forum Moderator

Sweden, home of AIK!

Reply #4 - May 4th, 2003, 12:12am

Hi m8's,

As being in a very upset stage right now, I'm totally impressed by sbadvm's lean and calm post. Reading the first post in this thread, I was ready to break our: not flaming rules, but dr. sbadvm got me on other thoughts. Grin  

A patient man is a happy (and probably divorced) man. Cheesy

gorth 8) 8) 8)

I am not as good as I once was, but am good once as I ever was.
  IP Logged
haga
(Offline)
Administrator

Reply #5 - May 4th, 2003, 9:48am

@bossman, Just checked and your first post (to which I replied) was 7th March, it's taken you 2 months to reply,  

I rest my case.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print