Homepage FM - coming soon! WMA Realplayer Winamp Now playing...
Welcome to steves-homepage! Mar 29th, 2024, 3:08am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login.

Home Search Online Games Login
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Turkey v England  October (Read 5453 times)
toto
Ex Member

Turkey v England  October
Apr 7th, 2003, 9:46am

Smiley SmileyHi m8s,I see that the vital European championship game between the Turks and England will not be played at the Galatasaray ground after all---apparently that ground will be under re-developement and it will now be played at the Fenerbache Stadium.
Mind you they may as well play the game in down town Baghdad,because i am sure they would have a better welcome there,than in Turkey Grin Grin Sad Sad -----regards  TOTO

IP Logged
toto
Ex Member

Re: Turkey v England  October
Reply #1 - May 1st, 2003, 4:27pm

SmileyHi m8s,It was nice to see the turks having a good kicking last night CZECH REP 4   turkey o, just what the doctor ordered-----that will bring them dowm a peg or two------roll on OCTOBER when England can also give them a good kicking-----TOTO Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
belmando
(Offline)
Forum Moderator

Reply #2 - May 1st, 2003, 7:53pm

hi toto m8

dont worry m8  ,that will be the match of the year.Beside turks are not so good at friendly matches (they lost almost all of them)and i have to admit that CZECH REp. is  a better team than England .

regards

HDTV based on CS is future
  IP Logged
toto
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 6th, 2003, 5:29pm

SmileyHi m8,for someone who lives in Scandanavia, you seem to know a lot about Turkish football,why dont you support your own country or are'nt they good enough???------regards TOTO Smiley Wink

IP Logged
belmando
(Offline)
Forum Moderator

Reply #4 - May 6th, 2003, 7:44pm

hi toto m8

i live in sweden and i support national team  .I love football, played it at a very high level too so i almost know anything about footie ,athletizm.volleyball ,basket formula 1 etc.etc and at the same time i have lot of turkish blood in my vanes too.I do originate from Cyprus.

regards

IP Logged
toto
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 7th, 2003, 12:25pm

SmileyHi m8,Sorry for misunderstanding,you obviously have your own reasons for supporting Turkey-----did you play for anyone as a professional footballer??
regards TOTO Grin Wink

IP Logged
belmando
(Offline)
Forum Moderator

Reply #6 - May 7th, 2003, 8:47pm

yes but not the higest level!

my time was a semi pro,system. You gat a jobb, best fotball shoes some small amount of money etc,etc.If i was born yesterday i belive that i could do it( real pro player)

regards

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print